We are constantly improving for you
At Helvoet Group we never stand still. Even in complicated times like this pandemic year we strive to continuously improve and challenge ourselves.
In every location we are busy with improvement programs which help us to achieve our goal, being a best-in-class and reliable partner for our customers and partners while we take care of our environment and team.
What has happened over the past months at Helvoet:
- Doubling the cleanroom moulding capacities in Tilburg (NL)
- Radip prototyping integrated to speed up the development process in Tilburg (NL)
- New softwall cleanroom and new LSR injection machine with the latest dosing equipment installed in Hellevoetsluis (NL)
- Restructuring of the facility and new entrance for Hellevoetsluis (NL)
- New mould shop and In-Mould-Design production cell running in Pune (IND)
- New flooring, lining and optimized workfloor structure in Pune (IND)
- Optimized workfloor structure and upgrade of administration facilities in Munich (GER)
- New ERP system being implemented
- Optimized workfloor structure and new flooring in Lommel (BE)
- Integration of in-house mold flow and stress simulations for thermosets and high performance thermoplastics in Lommel (BE)
- Restructuring and transfering moulding technologies in Wroclaw and Kaniow (PL)
- Employee satisfaction and vitality programs
- Paperless and energy saving programs together with reduction of non-environmental-friendly material
Actually these are just a few of the latest news, we will soon share more detailed infos with you .
Download the article here for sharing with your contacts.