Assistant Manager Production Planning and Logistics for our plant in Pune (India)
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring the production plan to ensure timely production improve factory utilization using ERP ( Microsoft Dynamics AX or SAP )
- Responsible for creating a strategic forecast of product requirements at product category levels (including new products).
- Design a material requirement plan at an operational and strategic level, to drive efficient inventory management.
- Create material inventory/purchasing plans, capacity plans, and shop-loading parameters based on customer forecasts, current sales, seasonal trends and information received from Customers in order to reduce response time to Customer demands
- To execute production planning activities as per SOP
- Monitoring and recording daily production. Monthly consumption of RM, PM and efficient use of plant capacity and man power.
- Compilation / updating of daily production report, Manpower report, Stock report, down time analysis report, productivity and yield report.
- Coordinate with Purchase department and follow up for material availability to support uninterrupted production activities.
- New material creation, BOM creation/change, routine creation/change etc.
- Fine-tune resource requirements – materials, headcount, shifts, etc. – to match expected demand, or to compensate for any known resource shortages
- Identify changes in capacity or material availability and elevates issues to management which negatively impacts the MPS, and hence availability to customer
- Release works orders from Master Production Schedule to production to ensure product availability in line with customer orders.
- Provide management with KPM (key performance metrics) on Delivery Performance, Premium Freights. Inventory holding (active and slow-moving), and capacity utilization, with recommendations to optimize same.
- Interface between customer’s representative and plant manufacturing team.
- Delivery performance from customers to meet the customer schedule 100% on time
- Responsible for Packaging development and consolidation of existing packaging items including returnable packaging
- Management of Finished Goods warehouse and outbound Logistics
- Ability to understand customer releases through WEB EDI’s (for e.g. Supply On), ASN creation etc.
- Awareness on Quality Systems such as IATF 16949 , ISO 14001
B.E Mechanical / Production /Electrical with 4 to 5 years Or Diploma Production /Electrical with 8 to 9 Years. PG /PGD in SCM or Materials Management is desirable
Experience preferably from Plastic Injection Moulding business.
- Demonstrable knowledge of a modern ERP system – ideally Microsoft Dynamics / SAP – including an excellent appreciation of MPS/MRP etc.
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Inventory management tools (EOQ, MOQ, Safety Stock, ABC analysis, Transit Lead time/ Supplier LT , Vendor Reconciliation, , JIT, FIFO,Kanban , etc.)
- Documentation Statutory & Commercials
Helvoet Rubber & Plastic Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd
GAT NO. 125HISSA NO. B, VILLAGE MOUJE
KADAMWAKWASTI (Behind Loni Central Railway Station)
Pune (M.S.) India, pin – 412201
Interested Candidates are requested to mail their CV on Kaustubh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested?Apply for this job