Mould Engineer and Developer
- Knowledge of plastic, rubber and LSR moulds
- Proficiency of engineering construction core tools/software: Creo, (Pro Engineer), Moldflow (AutoDesk)
Where will you be working?
As a Mould Engineer, you are a member of the Engineering / Development department in Helvoet Hellevoetsluis. This department is responsible for implementing new innovative processes in our production plant, including new high tech moulds for plastic, rubber and LSR injection moulds and rubber injection transfer compression moulding.
What will you do?
• Design new moulds by using our dedicated software
• Work closely with suppliers, engineers and customers to achieve the highest quality in the most efficient way
• Manage lead times and secure quality all over
• Manage and maintain overhaul plans
• Lead and coach our internal tool shop
Who are you?
• You are a self-employing solution-oriented, with a highly analytical mind
• You have a high accuracy of work and are self-critical
• You like to work in a team and have strong and technical skills.
• You constantly look for opportunities to increase quality, innovate, simplify, reduce waste, and increase efficiencies.
• You are eager to innovate and constantly searching for worldwide possibilities to improve
• Fluently English both written and verbal
• Minimum education level: HBO
What do we offer:
In the role of Mould Engineer / Developer, Helvoet offers a challenging function in a dynamic production environment. You will have a great opportunity to (further) deepen your knowledge in the area of automotive & medical standards and requirements. It is a full-time position within friendly working environment with freedom for initiatives and personal development.
Are you interested?
Send via e-mail your CV with short motivation to HR@helvoet.nl to the attention of Amber Roosekrans, HR Officer.
For more information about the job position you can contact Andreo de Wolf, mail email@example.com.
Interested?Apply for this job